Location provided privately
Accommodation type:Self Contained, Tiny House
Contact Person:Into The Wild Escapes
Address:Location provided privately
- Sleeps up to 4 guests (queen bed in the window and a loft bed upstairs)
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioner and heating unit
- Outdoor bathtub
- Leif premium bathroom products (shampoo, conditioner and body wash)
- Koala Eco handwash and disinfectant products
- French Linen bed sheets
- Waterfront location minutes from the beach
- Oceanfront view
- Quality cookware + kitchen essentials (Olive Oil, salt, pepper and tea)
- St Ali Coffee
- Outdoor firepit
- Adirondack chairs
- Deck to watch the waves roll in
Tiny Rupetta sleeps up to four people with a queen bed in the window and a loft bed upstairs. There is also a reverse-cycle air-conditioner and heating unit as well as an outdoor bath for soaking up the amazing views.
Tiny Rupetta is suitable for a four-wheel drive.
Nestled atop a sand dune, offering breathtaking views of the pristine beach and the azure waters of Bass Strait, Tiny Rupetta invites you to rejuvenate your senses, bask in the pure, invigorating air, and ignite romance.
Relish in moments of tranquillity, savouring the serenity while indulging in acclaimed local produce, all while witnessing the rhythmic dance of the rolling waves.