1272 South Road, Pearshape King Island, Tasmania, Australia
Accommodation type:Retreats and Lodges, Self Contained
Contact Person:Nick Stead
Address:1272 South Road, Pearshape King Island, Tasmania, Australia
Phone:+61 437 962 020
- Panoramic coastal views from every room.
- Custom bathroom, featuring a hand-made concrete bath and dual basins, bespoke joinery and a free-standing shower, looking out a floor-to-ceiling window.
- Generous bedroom, featuring a king bed, seated area, superior linen, bathrobes and slippers and a selection of luxurious pillows.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee machine and pods, and a pantry stocked with essential items.
- Open plan lounge and dining area, allowing guests to relax while sampling local produce, enjoying local artwork and luxuriating next to the French-designed fireplace.
- Kittawa Lodge’s exclusive and locally-made body wash, body lotion, shampoo, conditioner and air mist.
- Local artwork, available for purchase.
- Selection of premium Tasmanian wine, whisky, gin and vodka, available for purchase.
- Picnic rug, hamper and thermos, as well as gumboots and jackets, for those going on an adventure.
- Yoga mats, for those seeking rejuvenation.
- Bluetooth surround sound speakers.
- Iron / ironing board, hairdryer, books and board games.
- Complimentary internet access, allowing the use of personal electronic devices.
A luxury boutique retreat. Light, contemporary, stylish, sophisticated, secluded. Kittawa Lodge provides a truly luxurious accommodation experience, offering two one-bedroom self-contained lodges. Each lodge is architecturally designed to maximise your connection to the outdoors, while minimising exposure to the elements. The location of each lodge has been carefully selected to optimise your panoramic views as well as your privacy, while ensuring a sense of ultimate seclusion.
Comprising contemporary, soaring and light-filled interiors, each lodge features French-designed fireplaces, warm and charred timber tones, custom joinery, local artwork and bespoke furniture. Completely off-grid, Kittawa Lodge is the ultimate luxury eco-tourism destination, offering every comfort.
Kittawa Lodge is situated on a stunning, secluded, ocean-front, 96-acre property. It comprises over 750 metres of coastline, lush 12,000 year old grassy sand dunes, private valleys, forested nooks and natural-spring dams. While spectacularly remote, Kittawa Lodge is conveniently located just 15 minutes drive from the main township of Currie. You are free to explore the many hidden coves and pebbled beaches along the foreshore, and snorkel the pristine waters rich with diverse marine life, just metres from your luxurious private lodge. Surrounded by nature, you may encounter Red-Necked Wallabies, bush turkeys, wild peacocks, pheasants and a family of majestic Sea Eagles.
At Kittawa Lodge our philosophy is simple – we believe that luxury boutique accommodation needs to be more than a place to stay. You will be inspired, whether to relax, romance or rejuvenate. Your stay will be elevated to an experience, with personal touches and bespoke packages.
With a number of sumptuous catering options, including your own inhouse cook, as well as a number of unique King Island experiences on offer, do as little or as much as you want. Whether you are travelling solo, as a couple or with friends and family, Kittawa Lodge will design a bespoke experience just for you.
Discover your wilderness and escape to Kittawa Lodge today.