1419 North Rd, Loorana TAS, Australia
Accommodation type:Retreats and Lodges, Self Contained
Address:1419 North Rd, Loorana TAS, Australia
Phone:0417 580 550
- 4 large bedrooms with king sized beds (with luxurious hotel quality linen) which can be split into 8 singles if needed
- 4 ensuite bathrooms with bathroom products/hair dryers/ all linen and towels supplied
- wrap around outdoor deck
- fully equipped commercial style kitchen
- large living/dining area
- beautiful and plush furniture throughout
- separate cable TV viewing area
- sound system
- high speed internet
- games, books and magazines
- wood fire
- large sitting/yoga area
- yoga mats and extra blankets
- large exterior fire pit
- library area
- private beaches and beach access
- lock box for easy and secure access
With its exquisite location, panoramic vistas, luxe cedar amenities and private beach access, Bass Lodge brings cosy refinement to the brazen beauty of the Bass Strait’s crown jewel.
Bass Lodge (formerly Taraki Lodge) is just 15 minutes drive from the main township of Currie. Touching down at the King Island Domestic Airport (KNS), a 15 minute drive will have you entering the gates of Bass Lodge, surrounded by uninterrupted bass strait views, rugged bushes and vegetation.
This is modern coastal luxury at its best. Bass Lodge offers up to eight guests the opportunity to relax in total privacy and share precious time with a loved ones, whilst indulging on King Island’s famous local produce and embracing the endless spectacular vistas. The four beautifully appointed bedrooms feature king beds (or eight king singles) and four ensuites, providing versatility for groups and families.
Set amongst a stunning natural backdrop of Bass Strait, Bass Lodge King Island showcases this blue vista through floor-to-ceiling glass.