BALLOT REGISTRATION OPENING SOON
We have 700 King Island Holiday Vouchers to give away, so there’s never been a better time to hop over for a visit. Each voucher is valued at $300.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The ballot registration opens from 9:00am 7th April 2022 (AEST) with up to 700 vouchers available for residents of Victoria or Tasmania aged 18 years and over
- The ballot registration closes at 5:00 pm 10th April 2022 (AEST).
- Eligible applicants can apply at any time during the ballot registration period. You can register for the ballot once only.
- The vouchers are valued at $300 and must be used for travel between 1st May and 31st July 2022
- Vouchers will be allocated via random selection of valid registrations, with successful ballot recipients notified by SMS and email on 11th April 2022
- Vouchers can be redeemed via the King Island Tourism online booking portal at www.kingisland.org.au against the cost of accommodation, tours, attractions, meals and more
See all Consumer FAQs
See all Industry FAQs
See all Terms and Conditions
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe below to stay updated on King Island’s latest specials, festivals, activities and goings on.
Image: ©Stu Gibson