King Island Holiday Voucher – consumer terms and conditions
King Island Holiday Voucher
CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must reside in Victoria or Tasmania.
- This ballot is for travellers to King Island. It is open to people 18 years or older, subject to the Tasmanian Public Health Directions and associated travel restrictions that apply to residents of individual states at the time of registering for the ballot.
- You can register for the ballot once only.
- King Island Holiday Vouchers are strictly limited to one per person and are subject to eligibility.
- The King Island Holiday Voucher is a single voucher with a total face value of $300. The voucher will be used as a reduction on the total price of one transaction on the website booking portal at kingisland.org.au.
- 700 x $300 King Island Holiday Vouchers will be available to a total value of $210,000.
- To enter the ballot for a King Island Holiday Voucher you must register online at www.kingisland.org.au during the ballot registration period.
- The ballot registration period starts on Thursday, 7th April 2022 at 9:00am (AEST) and ends on Sunday 10 April 2022 at 5:00pm (AEST).
- At the time of registration, applicants will be asked to select how they are able to prove their residential address i.e. select a form of identification and also must provide, their full name, phone number, email address and home address.
- Registering for the ballot is not a guarantee, warranty, representation, or commitment of receiving a King Island Holiday Voucher and King Island Tourism, its employees, agents and contractors make no guarantee, warranty, representation or commitment whatsoever that your registration or application for a King Island Holiday Voucher will result in receipt or issue of a King Island Holiday Voucher.
- King Island Holiday Vouchers will be allocated via random selection of valid registrations.
- Successful King Island Holiday Voucher recipients will be notified and receive their King Island Holiday Voucher and unique code via email and SMS on 11 April 2022.
- King Island Holiday Voucher recipients can redeem their King Island Holiday Voucher by visiting the King Island Tourism website booking portal to access the list of participating Tourism Businesses and their registered offers at kingisland.org.au.
- King Island Holiday Vouchers are only redeemable on the website www.kingisland.org.au through the booking portal. They cannot be used directly with operators, on presentation on arrival or to pay for airfares or with airlines or any other means.
- King Island Holiday Vouchers must be redeemed between 9am (AEST) on 11th April 2022 and 11:59pm (AEST) on 20th April 2022 for bookings in the eligible travel period between 00:01 (AEST) 1 May 2022 and 11:59pm (AEST) 31 July 2022.
- Any bookings undertaken outside the travel period, booked after the redemption period specified above or booked outside of the King Island Tourism website booking portal cannot be claimed using the King Island Holiday Voucher.
- There is a minimum spend of $300 for King Island Holiday Vouchers. They cannot be partly redeemed and must be totally used on one “cart” transaction. The voucher will not be valid unless the minimum spend of $300 has been met.
- The voucher discount will be immediately deducted from the total price of the items in the cart, leaving the voucher recipient with only the balance to pay (if applicable).
- King Island Holiday Vouchers can be used for any day of the week, including weekends, within the stipulated travel period, subject to availability of accommodation and/or tours and attractions.
- King Island Holiday Vouchers are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- King Island Holiday Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards
- King Island Holiday Vouchers cannot be used to pay for cancellations or fees incurred for cancelling or changing bookings.
- The ballot draw is final, there is no opportunity for appeal.
- During the eligible travel period, King Island Holiday Voucher recipients are subject to, and must fully comply with, Public Health directions in relation to travel.
- Successful recipients will be subject to the refund and cancellation policies of King Island Tourism and the participating operators.
A PDF of these terms and conditions is available here